Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Error "Unfortunately AnonymoX does not work for you"
09.06.2012, 01:08 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 09.06.2012 01:17 von djams69.)
Beitrag: #1
Error "Unfortunately AnonymoX does not work for you"
Hello,

It's been over two month (with one premium month) I use your add-on and it worked fine. But recently I have this error that appears when I start firefox and I can't use the add-on.

[Bild: Capture.JPG]

I live in France and my ISP is FREE SAS. Do you have a solution or the problem is from my provider ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
09.06.2012, 12:44
Beitrag: #2
RE: Error "Unfortunately AnonymoX does not work for you"
Hello,

Dou you get this error constantly? / After Firefox restart? If yes, the message is probably correct and something in your network changed that makes anonymoX unusable.

Nils | anonymoX Team
09.06.2012, 14:35
Beitrag: #3
Yes I get this error constantly, even by restarting firefox. I will see if something is wrong with my network configuration.

Thanks for your prompt response.
15.06.2012, 12:36
Beitrag: #4
Same for me, this error began only this week, it is consistent and it is with firefox
18.06.2012, 12:57
Beitrag: #5
Hello,

Please give us further details about your network, which country, home/office, and so on.

Nils | anonymoX Team
17.09.2012, 18:21
Beitrag: #6
Hi Folks,

Yea I have a simular roblem! I have used anonymox since 2 days, and it alway works fine until today!
It desnt Start any more! even it says that its start now and loading somthing!
So And now it get wired, I have as well Quickjava as a firefox plugin, and since then the quickbutton for Java and Silver light is not switchable any more, so I cant switch it of any more.
Then I triet to get rid of the whole firefoxbrowser and try to get it all one new, I discuver that I can uninstall thze firefox browser any more!!!
So any Idea!?
22.09.2012, 22:07 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 29.09.2012 13:04 von R.K.Shukla.)
Beitrag: #7
This is fantastic extension in firefox ,which provides fix proxy IP .But I'm sorry to inform ,it don't work for me from today .Even the shopping cart is also not working to get the Premium benefit . I want to be a regular user So Please Help ! Hope you will Thank you .
:-)
09.01.2013, 03:27
Beitrag: #8
I am using anonymox for 1 and a half and i am glad to say that i was very comfortable. This is a good service and i would like to thank you. But after i reinstall Firefox due to some problems and after reinstallation of the plugin Anonymox i a have this same message too.
There is a small box that says the service is not availabel for youtube.com and says that i have to fix it and than comes the big window with the error page for Anonymox.
I have no idea how to fix it with youtube and from where, i ve once again removed it from Firefox and reinstall it but it doesnt work now.
Thanks for your answer and further help.

PS I live in Turkey and using the TTnet provider, this is a home computer.
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | anonymoX | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation